Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Monday, March 16, 2009

A Short Love Letter For All Of You !




Hello Sunshines !

The end of this semester is going to be CrAzY ! To say the least, and i like having a plan.
I'll share some with you now.
Week One: Complete 5 of the 25 5x5's that i must do. The Title of those is going to be :First Love is Sweet , this project will be mixed media, collage ! Which one of my dearest Allie of Lightness and wonder has turned me onto.
~
Go to the Sufi Meditation class being held because i am going to need some serious relaxation technics for these next two months
~
Complete Class assignments: including: personal identity project, illustration layout and painting one more city scape.
~
And the weekend will be spent filling this space with sweetness and also finishing i am sure an illustration and five more panals of my 5x5's entitled Comfortable Cozy.
Should be fun, i will post some preliminary watercolors of ideas in an hour or two.

kisses -
Corrin

No comments:

Post a Comment