Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I WANT A STUDIO !
















Yea, i am going home for the summer ... which means. Very lovely furnishings, good food - cleanliness but somethings missing - ah yes and comfortable place (with air conditioning) in which to make creative alchemy. I don't want to toil in the africa hot garage or in the back screen porch. I like to gingerly clean out my brushes place them in there jar and leave my paintings to dry.. not struggle with them until i have made sure my surroundings can be medically sanitized.



Anyway i plan on finding a decent sized removeable desk and making a work space. This summers small town job market will have probably dwindled significantly. My market will be folk with expendable cashhhmoneyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment