Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jus' a Few Of My Favorite Things !



These are some awesome gifts that my family and friends gave to me recently. I wanted to post some of the most thoughtful and beautiful items....
The first is an awesome sketchbook that my mum
sewed the cover for, i love that
owl fabric !
The second is like the coolest bowl ever because it's featuring a very happy swinging gnome, if you know anything about me you know how i feel about gnomes ! My cousin LuAnn found this little piece o' perfect at an antique shoppe in Dade City Florida...
The last but not least came from my lovely friend Lisha, who took tin photos from back in the day, and surrounded it in a little flora and fauna and presented it to me in a shadow box frame... there are two and they hang proudly in my very adorable room.

No comments:

Post a Comment