Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter.




I realize that you viewers can't rightly call yourself "readers" most of the time i am sure you happen by my little cozy space in the web for a few moments in a week to see what you can see and then your off. Perhaps you have small lilting thoughts about who i am, or what i do day to day. I am not going to tell you any of that because its boring.
But i will wish you Happy Easter, it's a really great time of year - probably one of my favorites. For my entire life there has never been an unhappy Easter season i remember several Easter to mornings going to the car for church and noticing that all my moms hard work in the garden payed off flowers are blooming and everything is decorated to pretty and i just love it ! Not to mention coloring eggs and egg hunts and smallish family members getting freaked out by my cousin who dresses up like a bunny.
All good things as Martha her majesty would say ! This Easter marks a new chapter in my life to be sure. As i undertake the preperation to graduate and make a life for my own and the life of my fiance, i take a sigh of big relief ! You'd think i'd be a giant ball of stress, and i am, a little but its ok. I get to have tons of fun !!! I have some planning to do !
I know it'll all work out the way it should. It always has. I have hugely loving parents and i'll also have more loving parents when i get married - so i mean two loving parents are great but four loving parents is - like - silly great. And i am striking a chord in my Illustration work, also my fabulous significant other just bagged a really great job in a place where he probably knows more about the industry then his employers ... and every thing is BLOOMING !!!!!! AGAIN!!!!
anyway on this a very lovely Easter season, thank you my few viewers - and now- congratulations Readers.... I hope you have a perfectly wonderful holiday !
Everything is going so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment