Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Colors of a Cozy Home !







What a summer it has been ~ I have had so much fun ! I went to Connecticut for a wedding, which was beautiful and gave me many ideas for my own. While i was there i bonded with family that i missed. I have been to two Devil Rays baseball games, and for one of I got to meet Train (the band,drops of jupiter). Thanks to the generosity of my Fiance's company. I've been trying my hand at gardening, and ill have you know that i have only killed one plant ! But all of my succulets are succulent and my Lavender lives limply, also my basil seeds have been plunked in the ground.... we shall see how they do.
I obtained Rosco, doggie baby who makes me smile so much my face hurts. You can see that Rosco and pooh bear are having a great time on the new couch cover - which looks marvelous !
For this up coming year (because school starts again monday :c ) I am looking forward to the end to my HEINOUS creative block and the consumption of much much more tea ! Today i am featuring Celestial Seasonings Tention Tamer* and Sleepytime Extra* because i am so trilled about school i can't sleep and when senior year gets under way between working and pieces ill need some tension tamer. .... i'm pretty sure my house mate will too. tee hee.
I dunno why i put that picture of the rock garden up, i know i want one though. i found it walking around the area i stayed, in CT.
To all my returning Ringlingers, have a merry senior year - if you need some tea, You'll know where to find me !

No comments:

Post a Comment