Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Pretty Things...



Here is some of the make up I am using right now.
In descending order, Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls Bronzer,Alba Oil Free Moisturizer , Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara, L'Oreal Hip Studio Professional Eyeshadow,Rimmel Professional Liquid Eye Liner,SoftLips Shimmer chap stick
These Products are super fun, and I am always excited to put them on in the morning. I like the bronzer and more nude shades of eye shadow during the day, often coupling it with a dramatic liner and a soft pink blush for day, but more saturated eye colors for night. I have brown eyes so a mild purple and silver for night looks really nice.
The key is to keep it shimmery and light, because a muddy blush with just make you look ruddy. Thought i'd share. I get alot of compliments and I don't like beauty secrets.



No comments:

Post a Comment