Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

At Rest.

I have started to collect flowers. I stick them in between the pages of my sketchbook. Its summer time ! Classes are over, and i can rest. Last summer i didn't give my self the space or time i needed to rest. I loved working really hard and it was rewarding, but i know myself well enough to know that i need a rest sometimes. The creative mind is alot like the pragmatic as well and all things need a quiet. Come to expect lots of sketches, and projects for me this summer. I've been wanting to design some pieces for selling, and ill remain at school this summer for work, which is great because i can sell my wares at the markets and galleries here that cater to a young crowd.


1 comment:

  1. Pressed flowers - so pretty - and a little bit of summer, year-round!

    ReplyDelete