Welcome Home

Thats right, my true identity is an Illustrator and Art Educator, but this is my cozy place on the web. Enjoy !

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lets have a conversation about sculpture.







I think these are fantastically cool. If you go to this nice lady's blog you can find all the artists websites http://a-faerietale-of-inspiration.blogspot.com/
It can be found under "Art Dolls". i would very much like to try one, i think all three of these are done in different forms of clay or porcline i am not very wise on the matter. So far i read that one woman uses Air Dry Clay, which i bought today the brand is Prang i believe. I'll inform you in the highest detail on how it all goes down on my other blog corrinlart.blogspot.com
do, visit. ALSO hi, if your a first time visitor and have a blog of your own please go to the upper left hand side of this page and click follow, i like to roam about on the interwebs for fun blogs and i'd love to read up on all of yours : )
have a day, click an ad for me !
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment